Sunday, October 11, 2015

Planning my Funeral

Did you ever see the movie "The Big Chill"?

It's a happy movie that begins with a death and a bunch of friends coming to funeral.

It's not much different from any other funeral ... save the organ solo is "Sympathy for the Devil" by the Rolling Stones.

That's pretty cool!

I am in no hurry whatsoever to get to my funeral but planning's everything ... so here goes.

I don't really want one ... give mine to somebody who needs it ... (I'll leave a list of candidates).

As a matter of fact if I pass in a Hospital I don't want anybody to come get my body ... just leave it there to drive them crazy ... after a while I'll start to purge, smell and become a nuisance to the medical profession!

As much they've screwed us in the United States it's my little way of paying them back.

I hope Sarah and all of our kids, dogs and cats go out for a nice dinner somewhere ... maybe a show afterwards.

By this time the Hospital will engaged attorneys to sue Sarah but ... she loves a good fight and will string it out so I'm purging and they have to close an entire floor because of the stink I'm raising.

Once Sarah wins ... and there is no doubt whatsoever she will ... I hope she listens to "Sarah Smile" on the way home.

All of that to say ... don't go out laying down.

You know what I mean?

I love you Honey ... you're the hardest part about funeral planning ... I want to be with you for a long time ... forever in fact ... so let's not rush anything!

Well, except that part about my funeral to someone else who needs it.

I'll leave the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment