Monday, December 7, 2015

Caupcake

At the Celebration of Cupcake's Life, I walked around Bar Church at the faces of Tybee Island. I saw the love in their eyes, heard them talk of things she's done, stories of how she loved them. I saw our siblings mingle with those I've grown to love over the 15 years. She called Tybee home. I hear laughing ... Yes, laughing. One wonders how can people laugh when we hurt so much. We laugh because we share a common love.  We laugh because relationships are healing. We laugh because they see her in me. We laugh because God is praised!

MY TYBEE FAMILY smile when you remember a place we dance together, eat together, dolphins jump. And please, by all means please, don't freak when you see me walking your beautiful streets or sitting on the walk-over, Cupcake is NOT haunting you!

Sunshine and Smiles, Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment